Sunday 27 May 2018

Napierville Junction 34 - ExpoRail Display

ExpoRail June 2017
Last June Don Janes and I visited ExpoRail. One of the pieces of rolling stock that has connections to the D&H and my visits to New England is caboose 34. On my journeys I have seen a number of pieces of Napierville Junction rolling stock in Rouses Point yard and shop area back in the 1980's.  I never did see caboose 34 there though as it had been retired for a long time. I wish I had taken more photos back then of what was still around. Caboose 34 exterior is in really good shape and is currently found on display indoors....George Dutka


A photo included in the ExpoRail display.


Looking through the caboose end to end.

The interior is not as well maintained as the exterior.



No comments:

Post a Comment