Tuesday 20 March 2018

O Scale Gas Station - FOS Scale Models Kit

My O scale FOS Scale Model kit is now done and ready for inclusion on my narrow gauge module.
I recently finished this O scale FOS Scale Model kit for my On30" module. For more information and photos check out my Modeling Maine in Narrow Gauge blog located on side bar or below...George Dutka

Modeling Maine in Narrow Gauge

The gas pump is also a detail that needed assembly. The fuel hose is solder that is bent, tape applied and brass wire handle attached. I have been practicing some of my acrylic rust weathering on this kit.

This kit came with a lot of laser cut details that needed to be assembled The rad is three parts while the crates are all one piece that needed to be folded and glued. May signs are included in the kit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment