Friday 20 October 2017

CP Cabooses on the WRD

A deadhead CP caboose is seen in a Bellows Falls bound train. Looks like one of the cabooses needs a bath.
About a week ago I was contacted by a gentleman who is working on a book about CP cabooses. He was looking for some prototype and modeling photos. I directed him to Don for the particular views he needed and began looking through my files for views of my fleet. I realized quickly it would be a lot easier to just take a new group of photos. Although I don't actually model the CP as my main railroad it seems I have collected a good fleet of cabooses. Here are a few of the views I took back  on Sunday...George Dutka

It appears the CP has taken over the yard at White River Jct.

My clean looking True Line Trains caboose.
The whole gang on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment